Summary of Details
- Title: Resident Manager
- Location: Southern Ontario
- Job Type: Full Time/Contract (Live-In Positions Available)
- Wage Type: TBD
Skyview Living is a Residential Property Management Company looking for a loyal, hardworking, self-motivated and energetic Resident Manager to join our team! We are actively looking for a hard-working person who has expertise in administration, maintenance and janitorial work. We are seeking a candidate who is eager and passionate to learn and will always get the job done. If you take pride in well-maintaining buildings, are safety conscious, a self-starter, can juggle multiple priorities, has great organization and customer service skills, we want to hear from you! The ideal candidate should have experience as a facilities manager, in property management, in building maintenance, or as a building superintendent.
You will serve as the first point of contact for resident service requests and you will not shy away from responsibilities that may include, but is not limited to, electrical work, plumbing, heating and ventilation systems.
- Live-In Resident Manager that provides overall support to the Property Manager in the day-to-day operations at the property
- Ensure regular cleaning of common areas, keeping the building in a debris-free state
- Daily inspection of the building and outdoor grounds
- Monitor and report all deficiencies to the Property Manager
- Answer and respond to all phone and email requests
- Engage with prospective tenants
- Complete thorough showings
- Rent out units within a specific time frame
- Collect rent on time
- Responsible for ensuring all Property Manager policies, procedures and operations are conducted effectively
- Deal with trades and service providers
- And much more!
Experience & Attributes Required
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Superintendent, Janitor or in a related field
- Certification in a skilled trades program is considered an asset
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills for relationship building and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Language: Fluent in English
- Min 2 Years Experience in Building Management
Interested, qualified candidates should submit their resumes and should include salary expectations for this full-time role. Preference will be given to those with previous building superintendent and trades experiences, and to couples (if applicable).
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that if you are applying with a partner, both of you must submit a resume separately.